Friday, December 28, 2007

Day Trade Update 11:27am EST

It is about time for me to step away.

If I were to continue to trade I would be looking mostly to the long side and a break of
1481.80 should send the S&P higher so watch that level.

Today has very high odds of not only closing higher, but also has high odds of closing
sharply higher so I would be a buyer on weakness.

Don't forget to use your protective stops at all times, especially today as it looks a bit thin and it can be run very easily one way or the other.

I should be back about 2pm.



1 comment:

trader1002 said...

Matt,

Need a little clarification on a few things. Are you trading the spyders and if not where can I find what you are using.

I am currently with td ameritrade do you think I should be using someone else? Also where can I find the charts you are using with the stochastics.

These questions may sound stupid but I am a novice with day trading and would like to incorporate my skills with you system.

Don't know if you had a chance to answer me but I have not received anything.
My email is
trader531002@yahoo.com

This should point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Don