Thursday, January 31, 2008

MARKET WRAP - 1/31/08

On and Off Again Computer Problems made for a long day with the blog.

No trading was interfered with, but the blog was hit or miss.

The last trade I posted got us another 5 points profit and for the day
we were able to put together a profit of + 17.5 Points.

It was a better day than that, but I will only credit the trades that I have posted here in real time.

The market looks like it took care of its correction late yesterday and early this morning, so while I have yet to do my daily work I would imagine this rally should continue.

I hope that even though we had blog outages today, that some of you were able to use some of the tools we talk about here and captured even more points than we posted.

I will be posting the Pivot Points and Projected High and Low for 2/1/08 trading later tonight.

I am actually thinking about putting together a trading platform that would allow you to see the actual trades in real time.

Not only would it be more of an advantage for all of you, but it would save me quite a bit of time as well.

No comments: