Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TRADING FOR TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

My apologies for not posting Tuesday and Wednesday, but not only have I been working on a new trading levels system, which is looking very promising, I am also trying to find an avenue
to do exactly what I am doing here, but in a less invasive manner.

I have found that since I started this blog that the number of trading errors I have made has increased as well as the slippage on some of the fills.

As much as I love posting my signals, I have to find a way of doing so that will be better suited for everyone.

So once again I ask for your help.

I got quite a few replies from my last request and some of the suggestions are being looked at right now, but I need more!

So, if you have any idea as to an avenue of accomplishing exactly what we are doing here, but in a more seamless manner please drop me a line. I am willing to investigate just about any suggestion even if their is cost involved on my end.

I am going to try and post tomorrow and see how it goes, but the instant I find it is impacting my trading then this is when I will stop posting.

I hope that many of you have been using the techniques I use and find that you do not even need the posts anymore. As you might imagine, with my type of trading, today was an incredible day. I won't throw any numbers out, but it was better than any of the results I have posted on the blog.

No comments: